Intern - Digital Marketing Fame House
Universal Music GroupPhiladelphia, PA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Fame House, a Universal Music Group company, seeks an intern in our marketing department to assist in all facets of our best-in-class marketing services. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most successful artists and entertainment companies in the world, and to work with emerging digital music and entertainment technologies. Fame House marketing interns will work closely with our experienced marketing team to deliver best-in-class services, gaining a first-hand education of digital marketing at the highest level.
• Assist marketers and account managers in fulfilling their day-to-day client services across multiple clients.
• Assist manager in constructing client digital content calendars.
• Assist manager in building digital marketing strategies for clients (across social, paid, email, etc.)
• Analyze and report on performance of marketing activities across all client digital channels.
• Use analysis and reporting to gather recommendations to drive client business objectives.
• Conduct competitive market research to help keep the team aware of new trends within music marketing.
• Assist in new client pitch strategies as needed.
• Work with manager to ideate unique merchandise for clientele.
• Make updates to client website, e-commerce, mobile app, and social properties as needed.
• Audit client properties for quality assurance and community management on a regular basis.
• Assist in formulating case studies showcasing Fame House’s best-in-class marketing work.
• Extremely detail oriented and organized
• Self-starter who can complete tasks with minimal supervision
• Very strong written & communication skills
• Works well with a team
• Good with tight & strict deadlines
• Easily adjusts to shifting priorities
• Trustworthy with sensitive information
• Proficient understanding of social media and the digital marketing landscape
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint and Excel) and Google Docs
• Experience with Photoshop, Wordpress, Shopify, and Email Marketing (Mailchimp, ExactTarget) is a plus.
• Must be currently enrolled as a Full Time Student
• Exceptional computer, written and verbal communication skills
• Should have at least sophomore year standing
• Must be able to legally work in the United States
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.