Intern - Catalogue Marketing
Universal Music GroupToronto, ON
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Universal Music Canada is proud to offer students the opportunity to gain hands on experience in the music industry through our Unpaid Internship Program commencing Winter 2018 (January to April). Today’s students may be tomorrow’s employees and this placement will provide interested students with the chance to work with and learn directly from music industry professionals.
• Library conversions and maintenance
• Assist with the sales sheets and event coordination
• Evaluate various chart and catalogue sales
• Order promotional and stock
• Catalogue research including Music Vaultz, Classics and Jazz, streaming, chart research and pricing comparisons
• General administrative duties such as mail outs and filing
• Assist the department in day-to-day activities
• Must be enrolled in a post-secondary program that requires a placement
• Passion for music
• Proficient in MS Office (i.e. Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Good organizational skills
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
If you are interested in an Internship at Universal Music Canada and currently enrolled in a post-secondary program that requires a placement, please remember to include all of the following with your application:
• Cover letter and resume indicating the internship you are interested in applying for (in an order of preference - 3 maximum preferences, 1 being most preferred)
• Days and hours of availability, along with the number of hours that must be completed.
• Documentation from the accredited institution outlining: internship requirements, workplace safety and accident insurance coverage and that credit or recognition will be earned for the internship with the accredited institution
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Universal Music Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.