Universal Music GroupBeijing, BJ
Full Time Job
Are you a HR/Office Assistant looking to work in a fun and interesting industry? Do you enjoy being busy with multiple different projects? We have a new position available and it might be the perfect one for you!
Reporting to the Office Manager, the HR/Office Assistant will join our growing company to assist with important HR and office administration matters. The position will suit someone who has HR qualifications and 2 years of experience in a large MNC.
• Support activities related to the recruitment and onboarding of employees.
• Maintain employee records and prepare monthly reports of Office Manager.
• Facilitate the employee probation process and contract renewals.
• Support the roll out of learning & development initiatives.
• Be the first point of contact for employees on general HR enquiries and direct them as required.
• Support the arrangement and execution of company events.
• Arrange travel, accommodation and transportation requirements on behalf of international UMG visitors.
• Circulate weekly updates to staff regarding business activities.
• Coordinate payment of employee expenses and other supplier costs.
• Degree qualified in Human Resource Management, CET-6 with 2 years of relevant working experience in an MNC.
• Advanced organization skills and attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills, including English (preferred).
• Willing to work in a busy and fast paced environment.
• Able to take direction and work independently.
• Interacts well with people of all different backgrounds.
• Knowledge of local social insurance policy.
• Strong PC skills in MS Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel).
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world’s leading music and entertainment organisation, incorporating recorded music, music publishing and artist merchandise activities. The Group discovers, develops, markets and distributes recorded music through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees in 77 countries worldwide.
Universal Music has market leading artists in the Region including Jacky Cheung, Nana Ouyang, Sa Dingding, Eason Chan, Alan Tam, Priscilla Chan, Kelly Chen, SamSons, Dean, Siri Nurhaliza, Darren Espanto, Gentle Bones, A-Mei, and Yanzi Sun.
Universal’s Global roster includes Taylor Swift, Drake, Mumford and Sons, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Keith Urban, Sam Smith, Metallica, Fall Out Boy, Ariana Grande, Kendrick Lamar, Imagine Dragons, Madonna, Andre Rieu, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Florence and the Machine, and many more.