Universal Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Universal Music Group is the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
UMG is looking for a dynamic Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to a Senior Executive. The ideal candidate is obsessively detailed, pro-active, has a knack for problem solving and a “can do” attitude. Passion for music, entrepreneurial spirit, polished professional demeanor, and the ability to keep calm under pressure are musts.
• Extensive travel and meeting coordination
• Calendar management
• Covering phone lines, partnering with other assistants as needed
• Creates agenda’s for external client meetings
• Meeting of guests and help with general queries
• Monthly expenses, reconciliation and processing
• Regular meeting prep and coordination
• Special project coordination requiring follow up and meeting of deadlines
• Additional duties as assigned
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees of the company at all levels including Executive Management
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with external partners and clients
• Possess strong attention to detail, problem solving and organizational skills
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
• Proactive in determining roadblocks
• Ability to work under high pressure and speed
• Great social and interpersonal skills
• Ability to keep information highly confidential
• Flexible and able to multi-task
• Minimum 5 years of administrative experience supporting senior Executives
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.