Digital Strategy Coordinator
Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Universal Music Group is the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
We are currently seeking a Digital Strategy Coordinator to provide support to two highly-motivated senior executives. The right candidate is thorough, organized, diagnostic and proactive. Effective travel coordination, efficient calendar management, timely expense reconciliation and professional communication with both internal and external senior music executives are the backbone of the position. Beyond these requirements, the ideal candidate can also support market research, presentation creation and process administration.
include but are not limited to:
• Extensive travel and meeting coordination
• Calendar management
• Cover phone lines
• Meeting of guests and help with general queries
• Monthly Expensys reconciliation and processing
• Regular meeting preparation and coordination including food ordering, document preparation and note taking
• Market research and analysis
• Creation of PowerPoint and Keynote presentations
• Internal tool management to drive departmental processes
• Special project coordination requiring follow-up and meeting of deadlines
• Attention to detail, problem solving and organization
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote and internet searches
• Experience working as part of a team and building collaborative relationships
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees of the company at all levels, as well as with external partners and clients
• Success in high pressure environments in which juggling multiple tasks and moving quickly a necessity
• Adherence to rules of confidentiality
• Bachelor’s degree
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.