Digital Rights Administrator
Universal Music GroupBrentwood, TN
Full Time Job
Under The Capitol Music Group umbrella of UMG, Capitol Christian Music Group is the market leader in the field of recorded music, distribution, and music publishing. Employing over 150 people, Capitol CMG provides a challenging and rewarding work environment characterized by a commitment to our staff, our artists and songwriters, one another, our customers and community service.
• Create and manage Capitol CMG copyright claims on the YouTube platform
• Maintain ownership conflicts and disputes through the YouTube Content Management System
• Provide expertise and insights into monetization and YouTube algorithms for Capitol CMG related videos and channels
• Strategize ideas for claiming, playlisting, and collaboration for maximum royalty collection
• Generate reports as needed with regards to company performance and monetization
• Export YouTube analytics in excel and organize data into a meaningful report
• Edit metadata in YouTube’s Content Management System
• Organize and gather YouTube data necessary for serving cross-departmental tracking and reference functions
• Serve writers and Capitol CMG affiliates by exhibiting expert knowledge in the functionality and service of relative social media insights
• Other Duties as assigned
• Computer literacy
• Ability to stay on task and take direction
• Easy to work both in a team and individual setting
• Familiarity with the Christian music industry
• Ability to work with data
• Knowledge of social media platforms (YouTube)
• Bachelor degree preferred
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.