Digital Media Manager
Universal Music GroupWoolloomooloo, NS
Full Time Job
Are you a digital media whizz who knows the ins and outs of Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Vine - you name it!? If someone asked you, “what’s your favourite ever album?” would you struggle to choose because THERE ARE JUST SO MANY!? Ever thought your social and music obsession could be a full-time career?
Universal Music Australia is on the hunt for a superstar Digital Media Manager to grow the awareness of our artists, brands and the wider business online. With access to what is undoubtedly the world’s largest and most recognised music catalogue, you will relish the chance to manage run digital media campaigns across a variety of platforms.
WHERE is this amazing, one-of-a-kind opportunity based, you ask? Well, we don’t wanna brag, but our ridiculously awesome office is in the heart of Sydney and has million-dollar Harbour views...
To sum the role up -
• Support our labels with planning biddable media campaigns across various media including, social, native, video, mobile and display.
• Manage media campaigns across partners such as DBM, Adobe Ad Cloud, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and YouTube.
• Use insights to identify new trends to inspire the community strategy and digital media buying team. Work closely with data analyst and strategic planners on performance reporting.
About you -
• You spend more time per day than you’d like to admit on digital media. You’re a subscriber and consumer of various social and digital media platforms, and know the ins and outs of Facebook activations, social activations, CMS platforms, eCRM and other tools.
• Your crazy obsession with music knows no bounds!
• You are a marketer with solid digital media knowledge and experience; this includes, social media, mobile, apps etc.
• You follow the music industry, our artists and our labels.
• You are a nerd for all things data and web analytics. Technology lovers are encouraged!
• You get along with all kinds of different people, collaboration is key.
• You’re not looking for a typical 9-5 job!
If the above sounds like you please follow the link to submit your application today. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
About Us -
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world’s leading music and entertainment organisation, incorporating recorded music, music publishing and artist merchandise activities. The Group discovers, develops, markets and distributes recorded music through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees in 77 countries worldwide.
The Group’s strength and legacy of music flows from a diverse family of music labels with rosters comprising some of the world’s most influential and legendary music artists; Taylor Swift, Drake, Boy & Bear, Troye Sivan, Dean Lewis, Rolling Stones, Vera Blue, The Preatures, Florence The Machine, DJ Snake and Tame Impala – just to name a few!