Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/12/2018 5:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for CRM Analyst jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all CRM Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a CRM Analyst? CRM Analyst (Santa Monica, CA or NY,NY)
Universal Music Group Consumer Engagement is seeking an Analyst, Consumer Engagement Analytics. This position plays a key role in managing the day-to-day operation and implementation of UMG’s customer analytics capabilities. S/he will be responsible for various areas that build a stable, maintain, and scale a direct-to-consumer (web, ecommerce, CRM) analytics practice in a fast-paced high-growth area of our business.
Following direction from the Consumer Engagement analytics team, help design, document, and manage analytics tracking specifications for digital products and platforms, including web, mobile apps, e-commerce, offline, and other direct-to-fan experiences that may surface. Additionally, help coordinate the development and socialization of Consumer Engagement reports, analytics, and segmentation. This will include, but is not limited to:
• Utilize our suite of analytics tools to help extract data and prepare regular analysis and consumer data segmentation
• Manage the setup, QA, and debugging of tracking solutions, serving as the primary contact for analytics implementation requests across multiple teams
• Provide guidance for data integrity issues, ongoing maintenance, and data governance
• Oversee tag management systems, data tracking collection tools, conduct audits, and troubleshoot tracking gaps to maintain data confidence and improve standardization practices
• Assist in devising and conducting A/B and multivariate testing across sites and e-commerce stores
• Participate in the translation of business requirements into reporting deliverables aligned with relevant KPIs
• Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual data pulls as needed by the Consumer Engagement team(s)
• Exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills, and commitment to creating and maintaining analytics design and operational documentation
• Strong ability to anticipate and solve problems independently as well as work with cross-functional teams
• Comfort with analyzing/cleaning large data sets and extracting key insights
• Familiarity with tag management and data collection platforms and products
• Experience with data analytics and visualization tools, such as Tableau, Google Analytics, Domo
• General understanding of data configuration and databases
• Passion for music, sense of humor, entrepreneurial spirit, desire to learn, and the ability to keep calm under pressure
• Minimum 3 years direct experience
• Direct experience with web analytics tools, ideally Google Analytics
• Bachelor’s Degree.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.