Universal Music GroupManila, MM
Full Time Job
Bravado is at the forefront of one of the fastest-growing phenomenons in the fashion world - music merchandise. As a subsidiary of the world’s leading music-based entertainment company, Universal Music Group, Bravado is the no. 1 provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands globally. With access to the most iconic and influential music artists, Bravado connects brands and retailers with music to create special fashion collections, unique in store experiences and profitable brand partnerships.
We are currently looking for a Bravado Manager to join MCA Music Inc. (Universal Music Philippines). In this exciting role, the successful candidate will establish and execute new business strategy to drive growth of the Bravado footprint. Working with leading retailers and with access to some of the world’s most iconic music artists, this is a truly unique chance for a fashion / retail sales professional.
About the role:
• Responsible for developing the Bravado business within the Philippines through the identification of new retail and licensing opportunities.
• Evaluate the retail landscape, target demographics and market trends to identify and achieve future growth plans.
• Work closely with internal departments to understand priorities/goals and align Bravado opportunities.
• Collaborate on the development of product ranges, pricing and production/manufacturing requirements.
• Work with Regional and Global Bravado teams to share knowledge and ensure all opportunities are maximized.
• Sales professional within fashion retail and/or licensing environment.
• Understanding of product development, trends, buying cycles and production/manufacturing.
• Experienced in financials including P&L management, business analysis and budget management.
• Strong relationship manager both internally and externally. Advanced negotiator, presenter and communicator.
• Creative, entrepreneurial and commercially minded.
Interested? Please hit APPLY NOW! Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Bravado is the industry leader in brand management of music and entertainment merchandise. Bravado is a full-service product and brand activation company with international experience and reach.
Founded in New York in 1997 and sold to Universal ten years later, Bravado boasts an impressive footprint in the USA and now operates in 40 countries worldwide. Currently in partnership with some of the world’s largest retailers such as Zara, H&M and Urban Outfitters, Bravado’s extensive global distribution network gives artists the opportunity to create even deeper connections with their fans around the world.
Bravado Australasia’s success and rapidly expanding brand footprint within the Asian, Australian and New Zealand markets are testament that music branded merchandise resonate with both the fan and the style conscious consumer. Bravado brands are distributed throughout major fashion retailers, music stores and e-retailers. Bravado represents the hottest A-list rock, iconic and music legend brands such as; The Rolling Stones, Kanye West, 5 Seconds Of Summer, Guns N Roses and Run DMC.
Being a part of the Universal Music Group provides Bravado the scale, strength and marketing power of the world’s no. 1 music company.