Universal Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
*We are seeking a highly motivated Assistant to join our team. This position will work closely with and support the CFO and SVP Finance.
• Assist in the day to day support of the CFO and SVP Finance (Def Jam Recordings, Island Records, Republic Records, Verve Label Group)
• Maintain agendas, tasks, to-dos, and call sheet
• Prepare, update and distribute monthly management account binders
• Coordinate travel arrangements and compose travel itinerary
• Maintain schedule and coordinate with other department assistants
• Assist department with meetings and special events
• Maintain and submit expense reports in timely fashion
• Streamline and manage all departments beverage order and vacation approval process
• Ad hoc tasks that arise at request of CFO and/or SVP
• Ability to prioritize and balance multiple department requests
• Strong communication skills
• Strategic thinker
• Ability to take direction and adapt to change
• Passion for music
• Minimum 1 year administrative experience in an office environment
• Bachelor’s Degree required
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.