Universal Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
UMG is looking for a dynamic Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the CEO of Bravado. The ideal candidate is obsessively detailed, pro-active, has a knack for problem solving and a “can do” attitude. Experience supporting more than one senior executive is ideal, but not required. Passion for music and fashion, constantly in the know with pop culture and trends, polished professional demeanour, and the ability to keep calm under pressure are essential.
Responsible for all administrative duties for the CEO, as well as providing administrative support for the company. This will include, but is not limited to:
• Answering telephone lines, screen high volume business calls and record messages in call log
• Maintaining busy calendar
• Completing Expense reports on a weekly basis
• Meeting of guests and help with general queries
• Extensive international and domestic travel arrangements
• Scheduling meetings and conference calls
• Regular meeting prep and coordination including food ordering, document prep and organization as directed, occasional meeting coverage and note taking
• Use information provided by executives to liaise with the creative department to build decks
• Special project coordination requiring follow-up and meeting of deadlines
• Facilitate senior management and client relationships on behalf of CEO
• Serve as liaison between the executive and artists, managers and internal staff. Keep executive organized and abreast of urgent issues.
• Organization of international summit
• Organizing and assisting in office moves, redesigns etc.
• Organization of social events for Bravado
• Sending out samples and merchandise packages
• Experience with calendar management, expense reporting and travel booking
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Excellent at problem solving, not taking “no” for an answer
• Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent at building and maintaining relationships
• Solid skills in utilizing the internet for research projects
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
• 1 year of administrative experience supporting a Senior Executive
• Experience supporting more than one senior executive is preferred
• College degree
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.