Universal Music GroupSeoul, KG
Full Time Job
Universal Music Korea has a 12 month contract position available for an Account Manager to manage relationships and campaigns with our digital partners. This position will suit someone with strong interpersonal skills and administration or sales background. If you have prior experience in a client-servicing role and interest to work in a fun and challenging environment, please apply today!
• Build and manage relationships with digital partners.
• Seek maximum representation of Universal releases on partner platforms.
• Input data to digital platforms for Universal releases and campaigns.
• Understand digital partner environments, offer solutions and ideas to enhance platform performance.
• Past experience in account management (preferred).
• Able to build relationships.
• Strong project management, time management, problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Good data input skills and advanced proficiency in Word and Excel.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world’s leading music and entertainment organisation, incorporating recorded music, music publishing and artist merchandise activities. The Group discovers, develops, markets and distributes recorded music through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees in 77 countries worldwide.
Universal Music has market leading artists in the Region including Jacky Cheung, Nana Ouyang, Sa Dingding, Eason Chan, Alan Tam, Priscilla Chan, Kelly Chen, SamSons, Dean, Siri Nurhaliza, Darren Espanto, Gentle Bones, A-Mei, and Yanzi Sun. Universal Music Korea has a market leading position with various artists including DEAN, SAAY, Boys Republic, 1415 and more.
Universal’s Global roster includes Taylor Swift, Drake, Mumford and Sons, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Keith Urban, Sam Smith, Metallica, Fall Out Boy, Ariana Grande, Kendrick Lamar, Imagine Dragons, Madonna, Andre Rieu, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Florence and the Machine, and many more.