Summer Paid Intern - Studios
Full Time Paid Internship
What does our department do?
- Studio Television Production for Turner Network Partners, Sports, TCM, etc.
- Studio Camera Operation, studio pedestal, Hand-held, CamMate/Jib, etc.
- Studio Lighting, design, install, show operation, lighting console operation
- Studio Teleprompter operation, script prep and live or live-to- tape show operation
- Studio Floor Manager, liaison and conduit of information from Production Control Room to the studio production personnel
What will you be doing?
- Observe & learn from Television Production Professionals in the areas of Camera, Lighting, Teleprompter, Studio Floor Manager, Video Production Engineer
What do we need from you?
- Be polite, professional and open to new experiences
- Be prompt/punctual
- Have a positive and ''can-do'' attitude
What's so great about this internship?
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Summer 2018 program
• June 4th through August 10th.
• Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
• Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
• Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.