Summer Paid Intern - Studios Scenic Services
Full Time Paid Internship
What does our department do?
-Here at Turner Studios Scenic Services we provide scenic support for all of the Turner networks.
-This includes: Design work, Scenery construction, Print graphics, Installs/Strikes, and Stagehand work
What will you be doing?
-You will be assisting our staff employees in all of the above areas.
What do we need from you?
-We are looking for someone with a background in scenery and an interest to learn its' application to television on multiple platforms.
-Course work or similar experience in the area of scenery design or construction.
-On set experience is a plus.
What's so great about this internship?
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Summer 2018 program
• June 4th through August 10th.
• Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
• Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
• Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.