Summer Paid Intern - Studios Edit
Full Time Paid Internship
What does our department do?
-Edit Internships are a peak into the magical world of story-telling at Turner Studios.
-Do you enjoy editing? Do you enjoy working with others? Do you spend hours watching Turner Television and recreate promos in your mind? If you eat, sleep, and breathe to be a storyteller and create content and want to know the inner workings behind the scenes, this may be the place for you.
What will you be doing?
- Learn to perform media transfers for incoming session materials, dailies footage, episodes from program library, location or studio shoot footage.
- Carry out file deliveries.
- Provide editorial session support by setting up and operating tape rooms. - Track physical media used in session and traffic dubs.
- Make sure adequate stock is on hand for daily use.
- Help T3s and Apprentices - by assisting them with clipping, sub-mastering, organizing, etc.
- May have the opportunity to create and cut content for partners such as Cartoon, TBS, TNT, TCM, Sports, and more!
- Opportunity to collaborate and have mentor-ship with some of the best editors in the industry.
What do we need from you?
-Bachelor's Degree required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Prior internship a plus
- Strong communicator
- High attention to detail
- Customer Service Skills a must
- Passion for post editorial work, storyteller, a dreamer
- Must know Adobe Premiere
- Knowledge of After Effects a nice addition
- Providing a 60 second demo with your resume ideal
What's so great about this internship?
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Summer 2018 program
• June 4th through August 10th.
• Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
• Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
• Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.