Summer Paid Intern - Strategic Communications
TurnerNew York, NY
Full Time Paid Internship
Summer Intern - Strategic Communications ()
What will you be doing?
-The Strategic Communications intern will be a part of the Corporate Communications team which focuses on external brand communications.
-The intern will work closely with the VP, GTO Communications, VP, Executive Communications, executive assistant, and Communication Specialists.
-The intern will primarily focus on the social and digital content coordination across the brands and promoting Turner's brand as a whole.
-Additionally, responsibilities will include research, media monitoring, writing, on the ground event coverage, and compiling strategic media lists.
What do we need from you?
-Designed for undergraduate students currently pursuing a degree in communications, marketing, journalism, English, Computer Science or a related field.
-Also, undergraduates interested in pursuing a career in tech related communications.
-We are looking for an energetic, motivated individual who will work with all team members to accomplish collective and individual goals.
-The qualified candidate will have experience using social media and web publishing tools as well as a native understanding of emerging social media platforms.
-Must have strong communication and written skills, proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
-Experience with Photoshop and other image and video software a plus.
What's so great about this internship?
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Summer 2018 program
• June 4th through August 10th.
• Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
• Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
• Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.