Summer Paid Intern - Sports Production
Full Time Paid Internship
What does our department do?
Sports Production is responsible for the high level telecasts of major sports shows and events, such as the NBA on TNT, MLB on TBS, NCAA March Madness and E league.
What will you be doing?
will include working with various Turner Sports platforms including NBA TV, E League, MLB on TBS & PGA Championship as well as our digital platforms NBA.com and PGA.com.
- Interns work with a wide variety of Sports departments including PR, Marketing, Production, Digital, Social Media and Talent Services.
- Observe, train, participate and gain first-hand knowledge of the production of studio shows with NBA TV during the NBA Finals and NBA Draft as well as provide content for the ticker on NBA TV.
- Create content for our digital platforms PGA.com and NBA.com and our E League and NBA social media platforms.
- Participate in the editorial development of elements created by our Creative Services Unit for E League, MLB on TBS, NBA Digital and the PGA Championship.
What do we need from you?
- Must be able to commit 35-40 hours per week for 10 weeks
- Strong knowledge of sports
- Ability to work in a creative and fast-paced environment
- Proactive, creative, a fast learner, enthusiastic and adaptable
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere, preferred
What's so great about this internship?
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Summer 2018 program
• June 4th through August 10th.
• Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
• Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
• Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.