Summer Paid Intern - PGA.com
Full Time Paid Internship
What does our department do?
- PGA.com produces sites and apps to cover golf tournaments for the PGA of America.
- The PGA.com product team is responsible for planning, management, launch and the evolution of PGA.com product portfolio, which includes - PGA.com, PGAChampionship.com, Rydercup.com and supporting Apps.
- Our team works with closely with business, research, design, technical and operational stakeholders to execute the PGA.com vision and strategy.
What will you be doing?
Working with PGA.com product team to support research, planning and requirements gathering for select products to support the 2018 PGA Championship and Ryder Cup.
What do we need from you?
- College coursework related to IT, marketing, or digital product development.
- Capacity to self-start and manage multiple projects with curiosity and resourcefulness, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Familiarity and passion for sports, ideally golf, and digital technologies.
What's so great about this internship?
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Summer 2018 program
• June 4th through August 10th.
• Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
• Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
• Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.