Summer Paid Intern - Marketing Strategy
Full Time Paid Internship
Summer Intern - Marketing Strategy ()
What does our department do?
- The Marketing Strategy department is responsible for bringing science to the art of marketing
- Our department sets the brand strategy for the TBS and TNT networks across all platforms to create a clear brand promise for consumers in a cluttered, highly competitive media environment
- We develop target audiences for the networks and individual shows, using multiplatform data to create rich pictures of viewers
- We create the strategic roadmaps for show launch campaigns
- We optimize and iterate campaigns mid-flight with data-driven audience and creative insights
What will you be doing?
In this role, you will support the team responsible for setting the brand strategy for the networks, developing data-driven target audiences and creating the strategic roadmaps for show launch campaigns
- Work with the team members to bring strategies to life through clear, compelling visual presentationsM
- Organize targets and campaign performance insights and help distribute the insights to key stakeholders
- Conduct competitive deep dives for both brand and show launches
- Monitor the marketplace for innovative marketing, entertainment and consumer trends
What do we need from you?
- A junior or senior currently enrolled in a four year undergraduate program and pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in a related field: marketing, media, advertising, business
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills, especially PowerPoint and Excel. Photoshop skills are a plus.
- A curious mind and a desire to view the world through the eyes of the viewer
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to juggle details and deadlines
- Analytical thought process with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to bring ideas to life visually, making things like data and insights digestible in dashboards and infographics
- A passion for marketing, entertainment, culture and sociological trends
What's so great about this internship?
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Summer 2018 program
• June 4th through August 10th.
• Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
• Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
• Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.