Summer Paid Intern - Digital Research & Analytics
Full Time Paid Internship
What does our department do?
-The CNN Digital Research & Analytics team plays a key role in analyzing on how consumers engage with CNN Digital's content, products and services.
-CNN is the #1 digital news brand reaching millions of consumers every day through a fast-growing portfolio of products across web, mobile, social and emerging businesses.
What will you be doing?
-Create reports and analyses that focus on product and content performance insights across CNN Digital's entire business portfolio.
-Design dashboards and data presentations leveraging CNN's suite of analytics and syndicated tools.
- Create breaking news and live event performance analyses.
- Use syndicated data services such as comScore to analyze CNN Digital's competitive set and emerging digital trends.
- Assist with usability projects and primary research projects.
- Maintain daily digital trackers to keep track of new records and maintain historical rankers.
What do we need from you?
-Interest in digital news and information industry trends
-Passion for learning new tools and visualizing data outputs
-Attention to detail and accuracy in compiling and analyzing data is a must
-High level of curiosity to explore the ''why'' behind the data, a passion for all digital experiences
-Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required
What's so great about this internship?
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Summer 2018 program
• June 4th through August 10th.
• Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
• Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
• Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.