Summer Paid Intern - Catch Sports Product Management
Full Time Paid Internship
What does our department do?
The Catch Sports team is looking for an intern to join our team! Catch Sports is brand new app that focuses on helping sports fans find live games
What will you be doing?
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to help continue to build and operate our mobile app Catch Sports.
- Help manage and coordinate the product planning and execution of this new mobile application through all stages of its product life-cycle
- Compile and evaluate data crucial to the development of the app
- Learning the stages of Product Management and what it takes to successfully run a mobile app
- Assist with community management efforts including social media, consumer feedback and influencer partnerships
What do we need from you?
- A passion for sports
- Web and mobile savvy with technical aptitude
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to brainstorm, think outside the box, and turn to others for guidance and feedback
- Can work both independently and within a collaborative environment
- Familiarity with Photoshop is a plus
What's so great about this internship?
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Summer 2018 program
• June 4th through August 10th.
• Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
• Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
• Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.