Summer Intern - Corporate Human Resources
Full Time Unpaid Internship
What part will you play?
Serve as first point of contact responsible for the accurate resolution of employee and manager inquiries and requests that are escalated via phone, email, or the HR portal within the employee service center or other access channels.
What will you be doing?
• Create and foster relationships with employees and HR partners in order to provide stellar customer service and familiarity to increase business acumen.
• Participate in employee education and training activities such as New Hire Orientation and I-9 verification.
• Ensure sensitive information remains confidential and protect personal information when processing all transactions and addressing employee inquiries.
• Educate inquiring individuals in order for them to be more informed/self-sufficient to handle their issue independently once known tools and processes are understood.
• Provide resolution or careful redirection to escalated support resources in the HR or Payroll organizations.
• Provide exemplary customer interaction and service including answering employee calls, through Skype, Live Chat, etc. and communicating via email or case management system to resolve inquiries or determine their need for escalated support and care.
• Provide support for self-service and HR technology tools for employees as well as managers.
• Capture an accurate and comprehensive summary, along with all transactional details, related to the resolution of employee inquiries in the case management system.
• Process transactions by collecting required information or back up documentation from employees or HR, which may require inquiry and follow up for additional information as needed.
• Provide constructive and thoughtful feedback and suggestions around process improvement.
• Document processes and maintain internal and external knowledge base.
What do we require from you?
• Designed for undergraduate students currently pursuing a degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or a related field.
• We are looking for an energetic, detail-oriented, and motivated individual who will work with all team members to accomplish collective and individual goals.
• Must have strong communication and written skills and technically savvy.
• Must be quick thinking and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Eager and quick to learn about all aspects of Human Resources and business.
• Professional in all scenarios you may be placed in, including employees of all levels and vendors.
What's so great about this internship?
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.