Sr. Employee Service Represent
Full Time Job
What part will you play?
• This exciting role serves as first point of contact responsible for the accurate resolution of employee and manager inquiries and requests that are escalated via phone, email, or the HR portal within the employee service center or other access channels
• Create and foster relationships with employees and HR partners in order to provide stellar customer service and familiarity to increase business acumen Attend larger employee and business partner staff meetings in order to understand specific client group and location nuances
• Participate in employee education and training activities such as New Hire Orientation, I-9 verifications and large scale project trainings as needed
• Ensure sensitive information remains confidential and protect personal information when processing all transactions and addressing employee inquiries
• Educate inquiring individuals in order for them to be more informed/self-sufficient to handle their issue independently once known tools and processes are understood
• Provide resolution or careful redirection to escalated support resources in the HR or Payroll organizations
What will you be doing?
• Provide exemplary customer interaction and service including answering employee calls, through Skype, Live Chat, etc. and communicating via email or case management system to resolve inquiries or determine their need for escalated support and care
• Provide support for self-service and HR technology tools for employees as well as managers
• Capture an accurate and comprehensive summary, along with all transactional details, related to the resolution of employee inquiries in the case management system
• Process transactions by collecting required information or back up documentation from employees or HR, which may require inquiry and follow up for additional information as needed
• Input data into required databases or systems to complete transactions that then flow to populate other business processes and/or databases throughout the company
• Demonstrate excellent written communication skills
What do we require from you?
• 0-2 years of experience required, preferably in an employee service center-oriented environment; HR experience a plus
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Relevant or related experience within human resources, shared services and/or payroll
• Strong interpersonal and listening skills
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to learn new technology and software programs quickly
• Ability to type with minimal grammatical and/or mathematical errors
• Experience working with case management and knowledge base tools
• Experienced interacting with customers in a shared service center environment
• Ability to work any shift between 7:30 AM and 7:00 PM Eastern time Monday through Friday Hours will be determined by business needs
• Experience with PeopleSoft, SilkRoad, BrassRing, Cornerstone, Fusion and Microsoft Offices Suite preferred
• Bilingual language English / Spanish preferred
But wait, there's more!
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• 2015 Best Company for Working Mothers
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
See what it's like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.