Full Time Job
The HR Coordinator will focus on providing support for various employee populations at Cartoon Network Studios in Burbank, CA. This position offers:
• A community work environment
• A reporting structure that allows you to work with multiple groups
• A wide degree of value added thinking and on-the-spot problem solving
• Opportunity to grow and develop your knowledge base
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The HR Coordinator's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Conducting regular standing new hire orientations, handling on-boarding and off-boarding of staff, as well as responding accordingly to employee inquiries.
• Handling heavy filing of HR-related paperwork and serve as primary contact for inquiries related to forms, processes, procedures, etc.
• Partnering with other departments within the studio, such as Finance/Payroll, Operations, IT, Production and/or any corporate Specialist departments, as needed.
• Regularly maintaining employment records, performing data audits, and reporting on HR analytics as requested.
• Managing various HR programs for Studio employees including, but not limited to: wellness initiatives, commuter benefits, corporate-sponsored events, employee development, corporate responsibility activities, and assisting with year-end activities relating to performance and compensation.
• Manage the Studio's year-round internship program including full-cycle recruiting, coordinating intern events and workshops, etc.
• Support Sr. HR Business Partner in intake of employee relations issues and/or grievances, as needed, and assisting with investigations.
• Other ad-hoc projects as needed.
WHAT DO WE REQUIRE FROM YOU?
• 2 years' experience within HR or related customer service focused role
• Bachelor's Degree
• Must be organized and be able to thrive and deliver in a fast-paced, highly energetic, and nimble environment
• Must be flexible and able to multi-task, switch gears easily
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of entertainment industry a plus
• Knowledge of Union practices a plus
• Tech savvy highly preferred
• Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint required
• Photoshop experience a plus
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Turner, a Time Warner company, creates and programs branded news; entertainment; animation and young adult; and sports media environments on television and other platforms for consumers around the world. Turner brands and businesses include CNN, HLN, CNN International and CNN.com; TBS, TNT, Turner Classic Movies and truTV; Cartoon Network, Boomerang and Adult Swim; and Turner Sports. http://www.turner.com/