Summer Intern - Programming Audience Research
Turner SportsAtlanta, GA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
What does our department do?
• Turner Sports Research provides data and insights on consumers for Turner's sports programming.
• The team blends primary and secondary research to help a variety of internal and external stakeholders sell and promote our sports properties.
What will you be doing?
• Create data analyses to evaluate performance of current programs, networks and the general media landscape
• Collect, analyze and summarize data from primary and secondary sources for regular and ad hoc reporting and creating and maintaining various databases and standard reports.
• Use software applications (such as: Nielsen, Arianna, MRI, Star Media, etc.) that extract data from primary and syndicated sources.
What do we require from you?
• Knowledge, interest and passion of Sports
• Ability to master new software - Solid math skills and must be comfortable with numbers and data
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, as well as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.