Sr. Brand Strategist
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
World’s leading entertainment agency. Uniquely positioned at the intersection of marketing, content and technology. We believe that all brands have a great story to tell, and that great stories deserve great audiences.
Trailer Park’s Integrated Strategy department services both existing and new business efforts across entertainment, new media, and brand clients. Producing rich and actionable consumer insights against expert knowledge of brand building and cultural and media landscapes, Trailer Park’s Strategy team sets the tone and strategies that drive our world-class creative while also establishing strong relationships with our client partners.
The Sr. Brand Strategist will primarily support Trailer Park’s brand clients. They are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and across multiple projects, including a mix of retained work and new business efforts. With a natural fascination with consumer behavior and cultural trends, they apply that passion to creating a breadth of strategic outputs, from competitive assessment and brand architectures/positioning to creative briefs that inspire creative teams to ideate within actionable, impactful parameters. They will also work with Trailer Park’s Entertainment marketing team to craft inspiring creative briefs for Entertainment campaigns.
• Develop Strategy outputs from brand architecture/positioning through inspiring creative briefs and briefings.
• Break down then bring to life target audience profiles from a variety of resources – from media habits/consumption profiles, to primary research, and other sources of consumer data.
• Partner closely with the new business creative team on pitches
• Be the department and agency expert in the latest and emerging digital trends.
• Track and test emerging analytics offerings to keep Trailer Park abrease of new ways in understanding target audiences.
• Serve as a Strategy resource for Entertainment (New Media) clients, with an ability to write Creative Briefs for show campaigns
• Minimum 5 years working in Strategy/Planning at an agency
• Experience accessing multiple sources of data and research to inform strategic POVs
• Experience producing traditional strategy outputs as well as digital insights to craft highly-actionable creative briefs
• Excellent writing and communication skills, with an ability to bring to life a cohesive consumer narrative
• A self-starter, with the ability to lead projects as well as work as part of a team
• New business experience a must
• Experience with Entertainment or New Media clients a plus
• Experience with social listening tools a plus