Project Coordinator - Theatrical
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Art Machine is a fully integrated advertising agency dedicated to building fans for brands and entertainment properties. This position is for the entertainment side of Art Machine’s business. Our entertainment division builds some of the world's most recognizable key art for Theatrical, TV / Cable / New Media and Home Entertainment clients. We have built a great reputation on award-winning creative, great service, and a fun and energetic culture. We are seeking a talented Project Coordinator with a can-do attitude to join us. Our Project Coordinator are part of a larger creative team, so the ability to work concurrently and collaboratively with others while managing the work-flow of multiple projects during all stages of creative development is essential. This position is on our theatrical side, supporting our President and Creative Director as well as multiple Account Executives on the team.
• Support 360 campaigns that include print, digital / social, A/V with a focus on key art and OOH.
• Liaise with a team of art directors, production artists and account executives, keeping team on schedule and on budget.
• Ensure all resource and budget allocations meet the scope of work for each project.
• Establish project schedules and maintain on-time accountability.
• Receive, review and distribute art assets for each project.
• Interact with design team, using your judgment to make management decisions when account executives are unavailable.
• Interact with clients as second point of contact.
• Route estimates, layouts and proofs for internal approvals.
• Provide administrative support for purchase order requests and invoice submissions.
• Strong computer skills and understanding of latest OSX operating systems.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Result-oriented and customer-focused with a passion for the creative process.
• Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing with clients and internal creative team.
• Good analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Consistent follow-through ability to traffic communication, ensure delivery of resources, project accuracy and completion.
• Design background and/or agency experience preferred.
• Strong understanding of and experience in print, digital / social and AV.