Jr. Social Media Producer
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Jr. Social Media Producer (Temp to Perm)
Art Machine is searching for a Jr. Producer to join their Digital and Social Marketing team. Art Machine is a fully-integrated advertising agency dedicated to building fans for brands and entertainment properties. Our entertainment division builds some of the world's most recognizable key art for Theatrical, TV / Cable / New Media and Home Entertainment clients while our brand division, which makes up the other half of Art Machine works with clients like Universal Studios Theme Parks, Fiat Chrysler Automotive, The Los Angeles Rams, The Los Angeles Zoo, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Kumho Tire, and LoopNet. This position is for the brand side of our business, working withone of our sports brands. We have built a great reputation on award-wining creative, great service, as well as a fun and energetic culture. This means there is a high emphasis on team and very little on individual. No one is building vanity campaigns that look good in their portfolio, but instead campaigns that generate buzz for clients, which leads to growth for them and us.
• Works with the internal team members to produce various digital and/or social media campaigns, which includes managing schedules, trafficking deliverables, managing client feedback, and ensuring creative is executed to the clients’ specifications and delivery specifications.
• Delivering files for client approval, including packaging working files as needed.
• Communicates effectively with client, managing direction and feedback.
• Schedules approved content for clients’ social media channels.
• Acquires, gathers, and manages logistics of all campaign materials as needed for social media campaigns.
• Engages with fans on clients’ social media channels for various accounts, maintaining the voice of each property and working within any client guidelines provided
• Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
• 1-2 years' experience.
• Supreme organization skills and proven to be detail oriented.
• Passion for social media, prior experience working in social media is preferred. Must be able to demonstrate a strong working knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat).
• Capacity to handle a wide variety of tasks and assignments in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
• Exhibits excellent communication skills, both orally and in written form.
• Flexibility, responsiveness and the capability to ''think on their feet.''
• Excercise good judgment, flexibility, resourcefulness and strong organizational/time management skills.
• Ability to work with co-workers and clients as a team and independently.