Creative Director - TV/New Media
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Trailer Park is the world’s leading entertainment marketing and content creation agency servicing a broad array of entertainment and consumer brands. Some of our current clients include: Apple, Yahoo!, Verizon, Intel, Toshiba, Warner Bros, CBS, Disney, Sony, Universal and 20th Century Fox. As part of The Engine Group, we leverage all the expansive resources and collaboration of a global agency network.
Trailer Park is seeking an experienced Creative Director who will lead creative direction for our TV promo and new media campaigns. Your team will act as the in-house agency for our key clients and be a real partner to them. You will also lead the creative ideation and have extensive AV and new media content experience. This is a new role and one where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop with the agency. This position involves managing, client-relations, conceptualization, writing and leading the production of campaigns designed to grow ratings and branding through innovative and original creative work.
• Drive a full service content offering including strategy, creative and production in new media.
• Conceptualize, write and produce promotional campaigns across multi-platforms
• Function as a content strategist/executive producer connecting brands to the power of storytelling and entertainment.
• Overall leadership to provide continuous development and execution within new business, client services and overall delivery within the company’s TV/New Media division.
• Lead deliverables for production and creative teams. This role will also act as the primary representative of those teams when working with clients.
• Lead and develop a team of producers and creatives to manage all on-going production activities.
• Participate in strategic development of new business across all new media channels.
• Provide creative ideation and strategize ideas that are outside the box with clients.
• Build and strengthen client partner relationships.
• Collaborate with creative team to come up with new and innovative marketing.
• Min 8 – 10 years’ experience as Executive Creative Lead in the entertainment marketing industry
• A passionate and visionary leader
• Creative ideation skills that are innovative and cutting edge
• Experience in all aspects of AV marketing and have moved into new media
• Thrives in a fast paced and demanding environment
• Proven leader in managing and mentoring production and creative entertainment marketing teams
• Strong client relationship skills and ability to drive new business pitches with the creative team
• High attention to detail and the ability to proactively drive projects.