Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Art Machine is a fully-integrated ad agency, helping to build fans for brands and entertainment properties through dramatic storytelling. We have a fun, young and fast-paced culture (which we all thrive on) – and we may be looking for you to join us. We are seeking a Feelance Accounting Coordinator, with excellent analytical skills, a can-do attitude and tons of initiative to join our team.
• Assist the finance team with month-end procedure to properly close jobs, recognize revenue and handle all credit card reconciliations.
• Handle all invoicing responsibilities in a timely manner, making sure job ticket is complete and know all proper client contacts to deliver too.
• Open all new jobs and generate vendor purchase orders that may go against them.
• Produce weekly aging reports to send to various clients.
• Work within Extreme Reach to upload and pull Invoices, and to help actualize any budgets that may come in through this platform.
• Create POR’s, run ad-hoc analysis and excel reports as needed.
• Assist Financial Analyst with post-mortem reports on prior and current clients/projects with suggestions for margin improvements.
• Maintain a list of our current rate cards for each client.
• Monitor timesheet compliance, communicating with staff as necessary for timely submissions.
• Collect receipts and upload expense reports into Concur for Executives.
• At least 2 years of accounting experience
• Excellent interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, negotiating, influencing and prioritization skills.
• Outgoing personality that encourages others to come together to help solve issues.
• Complete competency in Microsoft Office with Advanced Excel skills.
• Worked with accounting software (Advantage experience strongly preferred).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Consistent follow-through with a “can-do” attitude and a “what’s next” mentality.