Professional Licensing Assistant
Theatrical Rights WorldwideNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Theatrical Rights Worldwide (TRW), a New York based musical theatre licensing company representing Broadway and off-Broadway titles domestically and internationally, is seeking an energetic and motivated person to join the Professional and International Licensing department with the following responsibilities:
• Processing box office reporting with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail,
• Drafting form license agreements for domestic and international productions,
• Tracking outstanding contracts and payments,
• Sales reporting and analytics on professional licensing activity,
• Data mining for marketing outreach initiatives and,
• Occasional other duties in support of the Professional Licensing department.
Successful applicants will have the following:
• At least one year administrative experience,
• Excellent communication skills,
• Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment,
• Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook,
• Passion and experience working in theatre or arts administration.
Salary commensurate with experience; full benefits package available.
Job Code: PLA-001
**EntertainmentCareers.Net Members, when using the online application system, we automatically include this in the subject line for you. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online