Human Resources / Employee Relations Administrator
The Walt Disney StudiosBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
At The Walt Disney Studios, you'll help bring compelling stories to life through film, music and live entertainment.
The Administrator, Human Resources/Employee Relations (HR/ER) supports The Walt Disney Studios HR function by providing day-to-day administrative and project based support to the Director, Employee Relations and their team. In addition, this role will also assist the Director, HRBP with HR for HR work and projects as needed. The Administrator, HR/ER plans and executes a variety of work designed to help the organization optimize productivity and engagement in the workforce and to drive current and future business results. This includes administrative support and specific project based tasks as assigned. This position requires an individual who is proactive and has the ability to manage several initiatives with competing priorities, while partnering and collaborating with two senior HR partners and infrastructure groups.
• Manage flow of information in/out of executives' office, including file maintenance and organizational system/needs
• Create and implement processes that streamline operations to support efficient and effective departmental operations
• Manage phones, calendars, expense reports, travel, and coordinate meetings/agendas
• Research and run ad hoc reports; Create/edit communications, including presentations and project documents
• Manage onboarding/off boarding of team members
• Act as SAP Super User
• Troubleshoot/work with appropriate departments to address IT, communication and operations issues on behalf of team
• Keep all supplies well stocked & organized
• Manage the teams' budgets, including creating budget reports and monitoring team spend
• On-board/off-board department team members
• Creatively troubleshoot and work with departments to address IT, communications, and operations issues
Employee Relations Team support:
• Monitor, validate and prepare ER reports (i.e. RIF, work authorization requests etc.)
• Research and respond to discovery and other data requests, including ad hoc data analysis
• Support the reduction in force process by composing summary requests, and monitoring/validating end to end activity
• Support ER document control process including documentation and management of team files and ER case intake and documentation
• Create presentations/materials
• Lead and/or participate in numerous ad hoc projects
HR Business Partner support:
• Assist Director, HRBP with planning and executing quarterly Studio HR Town Halls
• Support D Achieve process and serve as point of contact for HR team
• Manage headcount requests and recruitment process for HR positions by coordinating with relevant partners, which includes management of HR Department non-employee/temporary worker (TCC) requests and processing
• Handle on-boarding/off-boarding procedure in partnership with Talent Acquisition and Global HR Operations for all applicable HR teams
• Manage SAP org changes
• Minimum 3-5 years' experience supporting one or more executives in a fast-paced environment
• Proactive, effective approach, with ability to work independently and prioritize/change focus in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to differentiate and effectively progress work while seeking additional info/direction. Confident and able to effectively push back when necessary.
• Highly organized and superior attention to detail and meeting deadlines.
• Ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal), collaborate, and build strong working relationships at all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrates a highly professional and polished demeanor; handles confidential information with discretion.
• Advanced skills in Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Access, Visio, and SAP preferred
• HR Experience preferred and PHR/SPHR certification a plus
• Bachelor's Degree
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Business preferred
It's the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It's hard to define and even harder to create, but that's what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
This position is a legal entity of The Walt Disney Studios, an equal opportunity employer.