The Walt Disney CompanyLake Buena Vista, FL
Full Time Job
Imagine yourself as a Workforce Analyst in People Insights where your natural curiosity for discovering analytical insights and trends will help ensure we are making data-driven decisions within Human Resources. In this role, you will be able to blaze new paths in this data rich environment through yield and statistical modeling and employee related research. You will have the chance to leverage your expertise and knowledge to maximize the Company's investment in our employees through complex analysis, compelling storytelling, and data visualization.
You have a curiosity that leads you to always ask, ''What's possible?'' and you have the ability to bring those concepts to reality in everything you touch from analytics to modeling to dashboards that provide decision support for workforce related issues.
A Day in the Life:
• Provide consultative support for HR clients and ensure consistent reporting, forecasting, and diagnostic analyses of business issues for the organization
• Work collaboratively with other team members to develop comprehensive yield modeling which supports key priorities through rigorous analysis and scenario planning
• Measure the effectiveness of HR efforts by using comprehensive set of statistical techniques to conduct complex business analyses.
• Connect and transform data from multiple HR systems into actionable analysis, dashboards, and forecasts that support the business needs of the HR organization
• Leverage data visualization skills and tools such as Tableau to translate multifaceted HR analytics data into dynamic actionable reporting
• Collaborate across boundaries to build and drive both internal and external partnerships to support synergistic opportunities, achievement of shared objectives, and connectivity of information
• Drive process improvement initiatives for client businesses to optimize HR efficiencies
• You have deep knowledge and experience in conducting complex analysis using multiple data sources and a passion for attention to detail
• You have strong data visualization skills including the ability to translate multi-dimensional data into clear and concise storytelling that provides actionable insights
• You possess the talent for strong influencing and networking skills to help build and foster existing consultative relationships that drive synergy and partnership opportunities
• You can focus on the here and now while keeping a keen eye to the future and the organizational capability to prioritize work
• You have the exceptional ability to make timely and effective decisions to meet fluid deadlines
• You have the capability to work autonomously and make independent decisions to meet deliverables with minimal oversight
• You are passionate about continuous improvement with a strong desire to continue learning in order to stay relevant to business changes and industry trends
• You can effectively handle and maintain confidential information
• You have strong working knowledge of SAP administration tools, Microsoft suite (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, Word, and Project), and proven familiarity with data visualization tools (Tableau) and statistical software (SAS, R)
You will write the rest of the chapters because this is YOUR story. And that story could begin here!
At Corporate, you'll team with the best in the business to build one of the most innovative global businesses in any industry. Uniquely positioned at the center of an exciting, multi-faceted Company, the forward-thinkers at Disney Corporate constantly pursue new ideas and technologies to help the Company's many businesses drive value, all the while gaining something valuable from the experience themselves. Come see the most interesting Company from the most interesting point of view.
This position is a legal entity of The Walt Disney Company, an equal opportunity employer.