Summer Intern - Production Finance Graduate , Studio
The Walt Disney CompanyBurbank, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
At The Walt Disney Studios, you'll help bring compelling stories to life through film, music and live entertainment.
Who we are…
The Studio Production Finance department is responsible for the full life cycle financial management of Disney's live action slate of productions.
Make an impact by….
• Providing financial analysis related to historical trends, production spending forecasting, domestic and international production incentives and feature film budgeting
• Assisting executives in day-to-day production finance activities
• Completing other tasks as assigned
What you bring to the table...
• Strong quantitative skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Excel including financial modeling
• Proficient in PowerPoint
• Passion for the film industry
Also a plus…
• Previous entertainment industry experience
• Previous experience in film or television production
Currently pursuing an MBA or other graduate degree with a focus in Finance or related area
• At least 18 years of age
• Unrestricted work authorization
• Available full time for 12 weeks from May/June through August/September
• Ability to provide own relocation, housing and transportation. Position is located in Burbank, CA.
• Enrolled in an MBA or other graduate degree program at a college/university taking at least one class in the semester prior to participation in the internship program
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
The Walt Disney Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer