Summer Intern - Production Accounting , Studio
The Walt Disney CompanyBurbank, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
At The Walt Disney Studios, you'll help bring compelling stories to life through film, music and live entertainment.
The Studio Production Finance department is responsible for the full life cycle financial management of Disney's live action slate of productions. The department supervises the Production Accounting staffs on all live action productions.
Be part of an impactful team….
• Training in and performing duties of Accounting Assistant and Clerk including inputting invoices into accounting software systems, matching POs, following up with vendors and filing
• Attending software training classes at the two principal entertainment payroll and software companies
• Assisting with ad hoc projects as needed, which may include learning internal SAP and GRID systems
What you bring…
• Strong computer skills, as projects require learning new production based software systems
• Previous experience and working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• General ''big picture'' understanding of accounting process
• Attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple projects
Also a plus…
• Background in Film/TV production or interest in pursuing the production field
• Previous internship experience in Accounting
Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree or recently graduated within the past 6 months with a Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
• At least 18 years of age
• Unrestricted work authorization
• Available full time for 12 weeks from May/June through August/September
• Ability to provide own relocation, housing and transportation. Position is located in Burbank, CA.
• Enrolled in an undergraduate program at a college/university taking at least one class in the semester prior to participation in the internship program, or recently graduated within the past six months
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
The Walt Disney Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer