Summer / Fall Intern - Talent Acquisition Marketing, Corporate
The Walt Disney CompanyLake Buena Vista, FL
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Can you imagine jump-starting your career in an internship that encourages you to challenge the status quo? Do you want to be part of attracting the next generation of talent Disney is known for? Are you ready to take the skills you've learned in the classroom and apply them to real-world hands-on work experience? That's what we're looking for in our next Talent Acquisition Marketing Undergraduate Associate.
Be a part of an innovative team and culture…
As part of Global Talent Acquisition Marketing, you will be part of a team of creative individuals working with the recruitment organization to attract and engage top talent to a Company known for creating magical experiences for children of all ages. We bring the Disney employment story to life by pulling back the curtain to showcase what a career with Disney is really like. Now is your opportunity to be part of the Disney legacy by joining our collaborative and innovative team!
A Day in the Life…
The Talent Acquisition Marketing Intern will act as the executor of integrated recruitment marketing campaigns in support of The Walt Disney Company globally. This person organizes and activates the TWDC employment brand initiatives under the direction of the Marketing Account Manager. This person will ensure proper and appropriate execution of marketing strategy components such as job postings or ad placements, collateral fulfillment and event materials development. This work is done in partnership with a Client Services team.
• Execute media plan components such as marketing ad placements and job postings by coordinating with Clients, Design & Communications partners, and/or Vendors
• Coordinate photo & video shoots by developing timelines, scheduling Talent/Vendors, and arranging logistics
• Assist with end-to-end cycle for development of promotional giveaways that support recruitment strategies
• Execute conference strategy components such as securing space and delivering booth collateral to clients
• Collaborate closely with Account Manager, Creative Designers, Communication Specialists, and Recruitment Leaders to execute project plans designed to meet the staffing objectives for The Walt Disney Company globally
What we are looking for…
• Prior experience in marketing, promotions, or public relations
• Proven computer proficiency with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Demonstrated strong organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects in an efficient manner to meet all deadlines
• Knowledge of Recruitment Marketing as a business area
• Proven ability to partner effectively and work in a team environment
• Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated innovative thinking and problem solving skills
• Knowledge of working on a MAC
• Demonstrated written communication experience
• Effective communication style that adapts to various audiences such as executives, Casting leadership, client areas, external agencies/ vendors and peers
• Demonstrated computer proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote and Acrobat
• Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months at time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program
• Currently pursuing (or recently graduated) a degree in Marketing, Public Relations, or related majors/experiences
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
• The approximate dates of this internship are June 2018 through early January 2019
• Must be able to provide own housing and transportation in the Orlando, FL area
• Candidate must be available to work full time hours, approximately 40 per week, for the duration of the internship
• Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program
• Must possess unrestricted work authorization
• Must be at least 18 years of age
This position is with Disney HR Strategy & Services, an equal opportunity employer.