Producer, Theatrical Content
The Walt Disney CompanyBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
The Walt Disney Studios encompasses the creation, production, promotion, sales, acquisition and domestic and international distribution of live-action and animated motion pictures, home entertainment releases, live stage plays, and music and soundtrack recordings.
The Disney Creative Hive team manages and develops creative marketing assets in support of our Global Theatrical and In-home releases. The Hive falls under Theatrical Marketing and Distribution, and will collaborate with all other creative partners across the Studio and The Walt Disney Company.
Reporting to the Creative Director of The Hive, this position will primarily contribute to the creation and management of the Theatrical trailer and television content workflow, along with collaboration with other Studio functions.
• Assist creative editors and other creative staff with day to day workflow in The Hive.
• Partner with The Hive Creative Director to ensure workflow is managed for stakeholders.
• Act as a creative voice, writer and producer in the creation of marketing materials for Disney Theatrical and In-Home releases, as well as in-house reels and other content.
• Assist with the overseeing of graphics and music department as well as any Daily Union personnel that may be brought on to assist in creation of materials.
• Partner with Studio Operations to ensure assets are securely managed.
• Assist with digital asset management process to ensure marketing assets are uploaded to 5Th Kind and Pix for review and approvals.
• Guide and assist with the preparation of materials to be finished. Insure the materials created by the Hive maintain quality through the finishing process. Provide finishing department with any and all things necessary to complete the finishing process.
This position is with ABC, Inc., an equal opportunity employer