Manager, E-Mail Strategy
The Walt Disney CompanyBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Manager, E-Mail Strategy (Project Hire)
Walt Disney Studios Distribution is the content distribution arm of The Walt Disney Studios, responsible for distributing motion pictures released through Walt Disney Pictures (including Walt Disney Animation and Pixar Animation), Marvel Studios and LucasFilms banners across theatrical exhibition, home entertainment, pay TV, digital and other new media platforms. Walt Disney Studios Distribution also has content distribution responsibility for Disney ABC Television Group (DATG) properties.
We are looking for a collaborative email wizard to support the team during a very busy phase at Walt Disney Studios as the Manager, Email Strategy.
Note this is a 6 month project hire role (expected to end in March 2018).
• Manage email process end-to-end including strategy (including test and learn approach), agency briefing, segmentation (in collaboration with analytical team), routing and approvals, quality assurance and reporting
• In charge of a variety of emails - including stand-alone emails as well as lifecycle and transactional emails
• Agency and vendor management
• Work with stakeholders across the organization to align on strategy and creative execution and manage approval process
• Maintain email launch calendar
• Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in email marketing managing the process from end-to-end
• Very strong project management experience (minimum 5 years)
• Strong Agency management experience
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects in parallel in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Attention to detail
• Strong experience with leveraging data to inform creative decisions
• Experience with Disney or other entertainment company
• CRM experience preferred
High School Diploma
This position is with BVHE, Inc., an equal opportunity employer