Labor and Scheduling Analyst
The Walt Disney CompanyCelebration, FL
Full Time Job
The Labor and Scheduling Analyst supports GHRO by providing analytical support and strategic direction in the scheduling and planning across all of our regions (NY, CT, FL, CA) and all of our work (Phones, Transactions, Processes, etc.) This role supports the GHRO labor environment, which may include defining and implementing upcoming staffing strategies and models.
This role provides statistical analysis and practical tactics for effective utilization of personnel and resources in phone and non-phone GHRO Ops and Leaves work. This role will synthesize data to provide regular and ad hoc reports to leadership.
Specific reports include, but are not limited to:
• Attrition, turnover, churnover
• Time to productivity (time to hire, time to train, etc.)
• Business metrics by function, region, leader, etc.
• Year over year comparisons
• Workload analysis
• Workload forecasting
• Personnel forecasting
• Schedule adherence
The Labor and Scheduling Analyst will provide data and analysis that influences the staffing model, hiring practices, organization, management practices, etc. This role works with Aspect, the current scheduling tool, and will need to adjust to the future scheduling tool, which may be NICE IEX. This role supports all regions (Florida, Anaheim, Burbank, New York, and CT), all work (inquiry, transactions, processes, etc.), and a business that is multi-time zone.
• Analyze resource usage for best resource utilization and to meet SLAs
• Develop and refine reports for continuous improvement
• Adjust schedule to meet changing work, new business, best resource utilization, and SLAs based on own analytics
• Align new staffing models to schedule
Problem Identification and Resolution
• Identify opportunities in schedules
• Identify and, where appropriate, implement solutions to improve efficient use of resources, including schedule changes, personnel changes, training, skill sets, management practices, reporting gaps, etc.
• Transition GHRO from Aspect to NICE IEX in 2018 with the guidance of DRC
• 2 years previous work experience in a call center or business analysis role
• Proven experience and strong understanding of advanced analytic methods
• Excellence in influencing across wide range of levels in team
• Strong ability to tie analysis results to operation's current state and to identify necessary operational changes
• Demonstrated strong business planning skills
• Demonstrated strong organizational skills with attention to detail
• Demonstrated excellence in customer service
• Demonstrated problem solving skills
• Very strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multi task and handle competing priorities in a fast paced environment
• Ability to identify patterns that could indicate systemic issues
• Demonstrated ability to work with diverse personalities
• Demonstrated ability to function in team environment
• Demonstrated strong ability to build relationships on site and across regions
• Demonstrated ability to adjust to change in a positive, productive manner
• Ability to demonstrate awareness of and acknowledgment of regional differences
• Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
• Familiarity with contact center programs and other related systems
• Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
At Corporate, you'll team with the best in the business to build one of the most innovative global businesses in any industry. Uniquely positioned at the center of an exciting, multi-faceted Company, the forward-thinkers at Disney Corporate constantly pursue new ideas and technologies to help the Company's many businesses drive value, all the while gaining something valuable from the experience themselves. Come see the most interesting Company from the most interesting point of view.
This position is a legal entity of The Walt Disney Company, an equal opportunity employer.