Digital Marketing, Studios - Summer
The Walt Disney CompanyBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
At The Walt Disney Studios, you'll help bring compelling stories to life through film, music and live entertainment.
Who we are…
The Digital Marketing team is responsible for working on projects that support digital marketing strategy, analytics and social media for our feature films.
Make an impact by…
• Generating initial creative digital assets for campaign proposals, including but not limited to limited to online banners, mobile banners, websites and cross platform social ads
• Crafting creative text and copy for keyword and search efforts, Facebook ads, online banners, and mobile banners
• Implementing editorial calendars for all film related social media accounts
• Tracking competitive digital analysis, digital trends and technologies
• Monitoring trailer and content social tracking and reactions
• Coordinating the day-to-day gathering and tracking of assets and campaign deliverables
• Assisting with live social activations, including but not limited to premiere coverage, influencer programs and screenings, using Instagram Stories, Facebook Live, Snapchat and Periscope
• Building digital program recap decks
• Contributing to additional tasks as assigned
What we're looking for…
• Ability to think strategically about the creation and placement of content to post on sites to drive traffic to specific content
• Knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, and YouTube
• Mac literate, and proficient knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, iMovie, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Keynote.
• Excellent understanding of the developing trends in social media behavior
• Ability to keep multiple projects, at different phases in their life cycle, moving forward through completion
• A natural artistic eye and attention to detail, composition and graphic design.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Passion for movies
• Fluency in Spanish
Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in multimedia design, graphic design, marketing, digital media, communications or related
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
The Walt Disney Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer
• Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within the past six (6) months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
• Must possess unrestricted work authorization
• Must provide full time work availability for 12 weeks from May/June through August/September
• Must provide own transportation to/from work. Position is located in Burbank, CA.