Fall Intern - Literary & Talent Management
The Van Johnson CompanyBeverly Hills, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
High-end Beverly Hills based talent & literary management and production company with several feature, TV, and digital projects in development seeks a motivated, capable, and awesome Management Intern for the Fall Semester 2017. We are a short walk from Untitled Entertainment, Gersh, and WME, and most of the other big players in the industry. Our client roster includes numerous A-list actors, writers, and directors across film, TV and digital. We have a large slate of projects in TV, film, and digital that are either in development or production for major outlets and studios. Interns will have a unique opportunity to be part of a growing creative team and gain exposure to multiple aspects of the development and talent management arena.
- reading scripts, coverage, learning how to assemble tracking lists/grids
- assisting staff to prepare for pitch/development meetings
- learn about the relationships between agencies, management companies, production companies, and studios.
- Research & brainstorming
- Essential Entry Level Skills: Rolling Calls, talking to clients, setting appointments, industry terminology
- Must be able to receive university or community credit for internship
- Must be avail 2 days/week. Must be able to start in Sept through End of 2017
- Must have a car and laptop.
NOTE: This is NOT a set/production internship.
Job Code: The Van Johnson Co. Intern-17
Subject Line: The Van Johnson Company Internship - Summer/Fall 2017 **
**EntertainmentCareers.Net Members, when using the online application system, we automatically include this in the subject line for you. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online