Social Media Manager - Band
The Trash MermaidsSan Francisco, CA
Rising and exciting band The Trash Mermaids is looking for a Social Media Manager with strong experience in the music industry and with in-depth knowledge of Spotify, Pandora and Apple Music.
Essential job responsibilities include:
1. Manage The Trash Mermaids' social media presence on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Spotify, Pandora, Apple Music and YouTube. Create and schedule 30 day social media content calendar.
2. Write, post and promote content to engage The Trash Mermaids' growing fanbase.
3. Strong knowledge of music marketing platforms such as Pandora's AMP and Apple Music Connect.
4. Track The Trash Mermaids' social media performance with Next Big Sound and YouTube Analytics.
5. Work with social media influencers to grow fanbase and number of streams.
1. Strong experience with social media and marketing tools in the music industry.
2. Strong writing and editing skills.
3. Live and breathe social media.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online