Day to Day Manager for Arena Level Band
The Sisyphus CorporationLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Day to Day Manager for Arena Level Band jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Day to Day Manager for Arena Level Band postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Day to Day Manager for Arena Level Band? Day-to-day manager working on the team for a major label, arena level band.
Located in West Hollywood.
The position requires astute attention to detail, a high level of organization, a big picture understanding of the ever-changing landscape of the music and entertainment industries, and a creative approach to problem solving.
Applicants should have at least 3+ years prior experience as a Day to Day Manager or in a similar role.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Assisting with planning and implementation of artist music campaigns, including global release schedules, promotional/social media plans, press, marketing, international touring.
Working directly with the label, PR team, radio team, lawyers, business managers, creative directors, stylists, glam team, band & crew, and booking agents.
Working with creative teams & other managers to develop assets for artists (photo shoots, videos, artwork)
Managing and distributing artist calendar.
Following emerging technologies, promotional outlets, media partners and music trends.
Assisting with large brand endorsements from contract to completion, liaising with artist and upper management.
Heavy international travel and touring with the artist.
- • 3+ years working in a full time position utilizing the skills referenced above. Experience working in artist management and/or general music/entertainment business experience is highly preferred.
• Experience working with social media platforms: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, SnapChat, Musicaly, etc.
- • Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- • A track record of supporting multiple projects simultaneously on tight timelines
- • Personal initiative, and a proactive, problem-solving mindset.
- • Ability to maintain a positive attitude and calm demeanor in a fast paced environment.
- • Ability to conceive and execute innovative ideas
- • Proficient Mac skills, including word processing, spreadsheet, and basic presentation software as well as Google Tools (Docs, Calendar, Analytics) and social media networks.
•Knowledge of and experience in music management
- • Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage a variety of tasks successfully
- • Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- • Must have a ''can-do'' attitude and thick skin
• Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information