Junior Account Executive - LGBTQ Marketing
The Karpel GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Job role is to plan, develop, and execute marketing strategies and promotions for major entertainment clients within the LGBTQ community.
- Schedule and remotely oversee promotions for clients at LGBTQ nightlife venues nationwide.
- Hire brand ambassadors at major Pride events and LGBTQ resort areas during summer months.
- Service remixes to DJs and maintain DJ database.
- Book artist promotional appearances/performances at LGBTQ clubs and special events.
- Maintain and build curated social media influencer lists, engaging them and monitoring their posts.
- Be a part of the team that compiles and sends extensive daily morning news round-ups to a specific client. Team members rotate this responsibility.
- Work with senior staff on brainstorming ideas for proposals and campaigns,
- Proven work experience in publicity, marketing or production related field
- Strong knowledge of LGBTQ audience/market/culture. Awareness of nightlife, DJs and remixers.
- Excellent communication, teamwork and networking skills
- Top-notch writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation skills
- Client service oriented with ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities, conditions and opportunities
- Strong attention to detail, with solid multitasking, organizational skills and planning ability
- Solid track record of positioning an organization to achieve tangible outcomes in a competitive marketing environment
- BS in Mass Media, Communications, Marketing, or Administration
- Social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge (including GA, FB Insights, FB Power Editor, Twitter, Hootsuite, Instagram, Pinterest Insights, etc.)
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Constant Contact
- Multiple references will be required. Salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Looking to fill position by/in early December.
- Please supply resume and cover letter.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online