Assistant - LGBTQ Marketing/Publicity
The Karpel GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Marketing/Publicity Assistant supports all activities of The Karpel Group as needed to keep the operation running efficiently by undertaking daily administrative tasks and providing assistance to senior staff.
- Assist with crafting pitches and press releases
- Monitor print and online LGBTQ and mainstream media for press clips
- Be a part of the team that compiles and sends extensive daily morning news round-ups to a specific client. Team members rotate this responsibility
- Coordinate and manage online and nightlife promotional prizing and mailings
- Collect screen grabs and links of online promos and social media posts from influencer campaigns.
- Manage RSVP lists for movie screenings
- Maintain general office lists in Constant Contact
- Assist in organizing street team activations
- Manage the organization's physical infrastructure, and system maintenance (phone system, security, ordering supplies, etc.)
- BA in Communication / Marketing / Public Relations or related studies
- Knowledge of LGBTQ audience/market/culture
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication/teamwork skills
- Strong attention to detail, with solid multitasking, organizational and problem-solving abilities
- Client service oriented with ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities, conditions and opportunities
- Knowledge of online marketing and solid understanding of major marketing channels
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Constant Contact
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced working environment?
Multiple references will be required. Salary based on qualifications and experience.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online