Venue & Cultural Programming Manager
The Great CompanyLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Let's Build Worlds.
The Great Company is an experiential studio in DTLA that ideates, designs, and produces interactive installations and immersive experiences for IP, global brands, and cultural institutions.
The Venue & Cultural Programming Manager will be overseeing all venue rental operations of our DTLA Arts District venue as well as curating and programming relevant and culture driven partnerships and events across all of our managed properties. The position has a very significant growth potential and is going to be a great fit for a self-starter.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Curation of relevant culture driven, partnership and rental programming across all GreatCo managed properties
- Oversee all operations of a DTLA Arts District venue of 6,500sqft, including but not limited to facilities upkeep, cleaning schedule, building infrastructure, furniture, and equipment (with possibility of expanding to management of 2-3 locations before end of year)
- Gatekeeper to master calendar and active communicator of all activities in our venue schedules that could affect employees, partners and clients
- Train, manage, and coordinate with all facilities staff up to a list of 20+ contractors as necessary (site manager, AV tech, security, cleaning, etc)
- Manage all rental inquiries, provide tours and walkthroughs of the space, provide quotes & contract, and ensure all necessary paperwork and event details are received
- Sales & marketing strategy and tactics for the venue to achieve quarterly goals
- Collaborate with events team to further promote the venues and their availabilities during active productions
- Host strategic partners from entertainment studios, federal institutions and fortune 500 brands if and when necessary as frontline hospitality for the company
- Creative campaigns and programming to further the culture of the GreatCo locations business which includes current and future locations
Qualifications and Skills
- Clear communication with accounting department, events producers and internal staff to ensure efficiency
- Excellent customer service and crisis management skills
- 3 years of previous venue management or hospitality experience
- Proficient in Google Drive systems and Windows & Mac OS
- Proficient in or familiar with social media and digital marketing
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online