Senior Manager, Transportation
The Branded Entertainment NetworkLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our team is global, with offices in Los Angeles (headquarters), New York, London, Seattle and Provo. Branded Entertainment Network is privately held company, wholly owned by Bill Gates.
BEN is an established and stable company with the pace and vibe of a startup. The BEN team thrives in a dynamic and ever-changing industry environment and we pride ourselves on our history of proven success and leadership in the entertainment advertising category. BEN is continually evolving our branding strategies to meet the unique needs of our clients, and we are searching for exceptional people to help realize our vision and achieve our goals, all while applying our core values of Accountability, Passion and Teamwork. BEN is results-oriented, customer-centric, fun and highly creative. Our employees receive a generous benefits package and enjoy working with and learning from the best and the brightest in this dynamic industry.
BEN is seeking a Senior Manager, Transportation to serve as a key player on a large automotive client account. This role is ideal for a smart, high-energy, team player with a proven track record of exceptional collaboration, both internally and externally. The ideal candidate is a can-do professional, who is highly organized and analytical. The Senior Manager demonstrates good judgment in a multi-tasking and fast-paced environment. A resourceful, proactive and results-driven professional with strong relationships with top-tier production and transportation contacts is highly desired.
• Identify & present integration/placement opportunities that align across client brands
• Maintain and/or develop relationships with production companies, transportation coordinators and other vehicle decision makers in the entertainment industry
• Develop year-round strategies for securing placements in key TV, Film, OTT and digital properties
• Manage client inventory, production loans, logistics and execution
• Manage vehicle coordination staff
• Drive internal communications within the BEN organization
• Travel when required by client
and Skills Required:
• 7 years placement/integration experience in automotive
• Strong relationships with top-tier production and transportation contacts
• Passion for branded entertainment and knowledge of the OTT/non-ad supported landscape
• A passion to work in a fast-paced industry
• Experience developing and managing external client relationships
• Time management and multi-tasking skills are key
• Strong communicator with ability to confidently present solutions in a clear and concise manner
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel; File Maker knowledge a plus.
• BA/BS degree from an accredited institution required
About BEN Group
BEN Group (a.k.a.) The Branded Entertainment Network empowers agencies, brands, publishers, and other media producers to capture the attention of audiences worldwide by integrating premium and timely entertainment content into their communications. From the world’s leading product integration platform (BEN), to the largest daily feed of celebrity content (Splash), to the global leading agency for rights and music clearances (Greenlight), Branded Entertainment Network helps elevate projects, amplify brands, and captivate audiences.
The BEN technology platform aggregates and matches a global brand’s target audience with the world’s premium content distributed through leading channels like Netflix, Amazon, Crackle, Hulu, HBO, Showtime and YouTube. Integrations are initiated at the pre-production stage enabling the buyer to insert their brand into the fabric of the content that consumers are watching on any device. The media planning features of the BEN platform translate multiple integrations into media value, creating the industry's first end to end marketplace for integrating brands into video with unsurpassed scale and accountability.
With the acquisition of Plaid Social, a leading digital influencer advertising company, BEN has expanded its reach into the explosive area of influencer marketing. The client and agency community is just beginning to understand the power and scale of the influencer channel. BEN will be helping to shape and define this market in the coming year.