Manager, Client Services
The Branded Entertainment NetworkNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Our team is located globally in Los Angeles (headquarters), New York, London, Seattle and Provo. Branded Entertainment Network is owned by Bill Gates.
To provide an excellent standard of client service as assigned by senior account management, through direct contact with clients, problem-solving and project execution.
Essential Job Function
• Day-to-day contact with clients regarding strategy and overall business
• Inclusion of senior management with respect to client strategy
• Build client relations and identify opportunities to expand agency capabilities and drive sales
• Provide strategic counsel and pitch recommendations to client
• Oversee client program elements via managing appropriate execution teams including product placement in coordination with Content team, talent engagement with Talent team, Event and PR execution and influencer execution with Influencer team.
• Assist senior account management team, showing high standards of client care at all times by providing helpful and friendly service.
• Oversight of client inventory and products, e.g., ensuring that warehouse inventory is maintained at proper levels, on-going ordering of perishable stock, maintenance and regular distribution of inventory control reports, etc.
• Coordinate with content team in propping needs.
• Responsible for reporting to clients including monthly newsletters, quarterly reporting and managing the creation of sizzle reels with scan team.
To carry out administrative tasks as delegated. Such tasks may include:
• Mid-level correspondence and communication with clients, subject to review by senior account management
• Ongoing input and management of client data in BEN
• Meeting attendance and participation, including taking notes, and record keeping
• Active participation in the evolution of BEN and Research needs to better improve experience for clients • To observe health & safety procedures. You have a responsibility to work safely at all times and to report any potential hazards, faults or problems to management.
• To attend work punctually and looking clean and neat.
• To attend and complete compulsory training as required.
• To carry out other duties which naturally fall within the reasonable expectations of the post.
• Manage a staff as necessary.
, Education and Experience
• 5 - 7 years of experience in agency account management.
• Experience in either a media buying agency or integrated marketing team preferred, as understanding of the media landscape and integration expertise is essential to this position.
• Knowledge of and relationships with entertainment industry preferred.
• Strong customer service focus with an awareness of your impact on the client experience.
• Willingness take a ''hands-on'' approach with respect to client materials and product.
• Flexible, committed and punctual. May require attendance at events or shoots outside of standard work schedule.
• Able to stay calm and friendly under pressure in a busy environment.
• Strong problem-solving ability.
• Ability to lead and motivate a team.
• Ability to prepare and present written and oral presentations, communicate effectively and tactfully with clients, industry contacts, management, and all levels of co-workers.
• Excellent negotiation, time management and prioritization skills.
• Ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, PR, Communications, or related field strongly preferred.
• Proficiency with Mac and MS Office required and CRM knowledge preferred.
• Travel is necessary and required.
The above statements are meant to describe the general nature of the level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
About BEN Group
BEN Group (a.k.a.) The Branded Entertainment Network empowers agencies, brands, publishers, and other media producers to capture the attention of audiences worldwide by integrating premium and timely entertainment content into their communications. From the world’s leading product integration platform (BEN), to the largest daily feed of celebrity content (Splash), to the global leading agency for rights and music clearances (Greenlight), Branded Entertainment Network helps elevate projects, amplify brands, and captivate audiences.
The BEN technology platform aggregates and matches a global brand’s target audience with the world’s premium content distributed through leading channels like Netflix, Amazon, Crackle, Hulu, HBO, Showtime and YouTube. Integrations are initiated at the pre-production stage enabling the buyer to insert their brand into the fabric of the content that consumers are watching on any device. The media planning features of the BEN platform translate multiple integrations into media value, creating the industry's first end to end marketplace for integrating brands into video with unsurpassed scale and accountability.
With the acquisition of Plaid Social, a leading digital influencer advertising company, BEN has expanded its reach into the explosive area of influencer marketing. The client and agency community is just beginning to understand the power and scale of the influencer channel. BEN will be helping to shape and define this market in the coming year.