The Branded Entertainment NetworkProvo, UT
Full Time Job
About BEN (Branded Entertainment Network):
BEN, a division of the Branded Entertainment Network, is a future thinking entertainment advertising company specializing in brand integration across film, TV/OTT and social media influencers. BEN combines a one of a kind technology platform with world class services to ensure global brands successful integrate with premium content. With offices located globally in Los Angeles, Seattle, New York, Provo and London, BEN is strategically positioned to continue leading the rapidly evolving world of entertainment advertising. BEN is an established and stable company with the heart of a startup. We are a fast and dynamically changing environment building on our long history of proven success and position as the leading agency in our sector. As the industry landscape shifts, the BEN team continues to lead this change needs great people to help us realize our goals and vision. BEN is owned by Bill Gates!
Who We Are
Branded Entertainment Network contains the best and brightest players in their respective fields. We all have long histories of proven performance and many successful projects under our belt. Our team is defining the landscape for the future of entertainment advertising and we all have great pride in what we are creating. BEN employees are very fast paced, quick witted, intelligent, and you will find no pulling punches here. Cutting edge is a lifestyle to us inside and outside of the office. As BEN grows, we don’t want to settle for just leading the industry, we want to reshape and create entirely new marketing approaches. Our team is a SCRUM/AGILE environment that runs on absolute transparency, quick critical decisions, & the supremacy of the meritocracy. At BEN, we have the tools, people and resources to shape the future of the entertainment marketing industry with a platform that is second to none. Long story short WE define the industry!
The Campaign Manager includes duties similar to those of a traditional Media Planner/Buyer, but with YouTube and other online video channels.
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, or related field
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists in the development of media plans, timelines and status reports for internal and client needs.
• Researches and identifies social media influencers who are appropriate for sponsorship.
• Establishes relationships with social media influencers to negotiate pricing, terms of contract, and other project-specific details.
• Assists in the coordination of media for campaign needs.
• Helps prepare materials for promotional planning, new business pitches and special projects.
• Reviews videos, images, and other media to ensure complete accuracy and fulfillment of contractual obligations.
• Takes responsibility and is accountable for assigned campaigns, managing all communication and tasks, occasionally outside of normal business hours.
• Other duties as assigned.
• German and or Mandarin/Chinese speakers highly desired.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
• Attention to detail
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Professional communication skills
• Excellent grammar
• Works well under pressure. Some responsibilities may be time-sensitive and under tight deadlines
About BEN Group
BEN Group (a.k.a.) The Branded Entertainment Network empowers agencies, brands, publishers, and other media producers to capture the attention of audiences worldwide by integrating premium and timely entertainment content into their communications. From the world’s leading product integration platform (BEN), to the largest daily feed of celebrity content (Splash), to the global leading agency for rights and music clearances (Greenlight), Branded Entertainment Network helps elevate projects, amplify brands, and captivate audiences.
The BEN technology platform aggregates and matches a global brand’s target audience with the world’s premium content distributed through leading channels like Netflix, Amazon, Crackle, Hulu, HBO, Showtime and YouTube. Integrations are initiated at the pre-production stage enabling the buyer to insert their brand into the fabric of the content that consumers are watching on any device. The media planning features of the BEN platform translate multiple integrations into media value, creating the industry's first end to end marketplace for integrating brands into video with unsurpassed scale and accountability.
With the acquisition of Plaid Social, a leading digital influencer advertising company, BEN has expanded its reach into the explosive area of influencer marketing. The client and agency community is just beginning to understand the power and scale of the influencer channel. BEN will be helping to shape and define this market in the coming year.