Intern - News
TelemundoSan Jose, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
News Intern (SPRING) - Telemundo 48
Responsibilities KSTS - Telemundo 48's News Internship provides students with real world experience and exposure to working in a top ten television market and in a high-energy newsroom. Interns may gain experience on the Assignment Desk, writing/producing, and/or with working on our digital platforms.
Successful interns will demonstrate a passion for learning and the ability to step out of their comfort zone. We are looking for students who are highly motivated and who can function as a team member or independently in a fast-paced news environment.
Internships at NBCUniversal are paid and do not require course credit. Qualifications/Requirements NBCUniversal interns must meet the following criteria:
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress. We will consider recent graduates one semester beyond degree.
• Current class standing of Junior or above
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a Visa or sponsorship
• The ability to work at the station, located at 2450 N. First Street, San Jose, CA
DEADLINE: Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by December 22, 2017.
PLEASE NOTE: Potential candidates will not be contacted until after the recruitment deadline.